Summer Wolf Camp for Kids (Grades 4-6)
Summer Wolf Camp for Kids
Recommended for children in Grades 4-6
Time: 9AM – 12PM
Fee: $250 per child for the 4-day program (Tuesdays - Fridays) dates below
Give the young animal lover in your family a chance to thrive among wolves all week long! The four day program will include opportunities for your child to:
- Learn all about wolves: Wolf 101
- Discover the various myths that surround wolves and to create their own and share.
- Walk with a wolf! Take a hike with Ambassador wolf Atka at the lead.
- Play a unique game of hide and seek using tracking and telemetry tools that real wolf biologists use in the field!
- Create plaster paw prints from real tracks in the field. They’re great for show and tell!
- Photograph the wolves from vantage points not generally available to the public.
- Create a wolf management plan as done by real field biologists
- A chance to learn some basic wilderness skills
- Create and take home a source of wild food
Program will run with a minimum of 4 children and a maximum of 12. All children who complete the program will get a special “Junior Wolf Biologist” certificate. Pre-registration is required.