Sleeping with Wolves – WCC’s New Nocturnal Adventure!
Sleeping with Wolves, the Wolf Conservation Center’s (WCC) brand new nocturnal adventure experience, gives our supporters a chance to camp out overnight with the 25 wolves that call the WCC home! With all the howls, circling vultures, and nature’s nighttime chatter, you’ll feel like you’re camping under the stars with wild wolves. We might not be Yellowstone, but we’re pretty close!
Cost: $275 per 4 person tent
Singles: $150 (must bring your own tent) *
Time: 7PM to 9AM
2012 Overnight Dates:
- June 29th – Register Now
- July 13th – Register Now
- July 20th – Register Now
- August 3rd – Register Now
- August 17th – Register Now
* FOR SINGLES ($150 – must bring your own tent), please call
914-763-2373 x1 to register.
Space is limited and dates sell out quickly. Pre-registration is required.
(Scout rates available for private Scout Nights. Please email [email protected] for more info or call 914-763-2373 x2)
Admission Price includes:
- Pizza Party with Ambassador wolves Atka, Alawa and Zephyr
- Opportunity to behold critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves
- Evening entertainment: Movie under the stars at Zephyr and Alawa’s enclosure
- Evening fireside snacks and light breakfast
- Tents for all participants
You Should Bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Warm comfortable clothing to sleep in
- Bug Spray
- Additional snacks if desired