Wolf Camp For Kids – Registration Is Open
Wolf Camp for Kids!
Give the young animal lover in your family a chance to thrive among wolves all week long! The four day program will include opportunities for your child to:
• Learn all about wolves: Wolf 101
• Discover the various myths that surround wolves and to create their own and share.
• Walk with a wolf!
• Play a unique game of hide and seek using tracking and telemetry tools that real wolf
biologists use in the field!
• Create plaster paw prints from real tracks in the field. They’re great for show and tell!
• “Wolfy” arts and crafts, howl-a-thons and more!
The program will run with a minimum of 4 children and a maximum of 10. All children who complete the program will get a special “Junior Wolf Biologist” certificate and more. Pre-registration is required. Information and registration are available at www.nywolf.org.
For children in Grades 2-5
Time: 3PM – 5PM (April 3rd – 6th)
Time: 4PM – 6PM (April 24th – 27th)
Fee: $100 per child for the 4-day program
*July/August sessions: 9AM – 12PM, $150 per child for the 4-day program)