Vote for the WCCF in the Chase Community Giving Grant Competition
With your support, the Wolf Conservation Center Foundation (WCCF), a foundation to provide public and financial support to solely benefit the WCC, has a chance of receiving grant money through the Chase Community Giving Program! Chase Community Giving is a program where you choose which charities should win grants from Chase by voting between September 6 and September 19, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM, ET. Each person only gets two votes and we hope you use one to support the WCCF!
The WCCF was established to support the WCC – especially for major initiatives that will allows the WCC to better fulfill its mission.
- 1999 – Wolf Conservation Center (WCC) founded; education program included 3 ambassador wolves.
- 2002 – 11 acres adjacent to WCC for sale.
- 2003 – Wolf Conservation Center Foundation (WCCF) founded & $500K+ raised. WCCF gives WCC funds to purchase adjoining 11-acre lot. Step 1 achieved toward securing a permanent “Den of Our Own”.
- 2012 – WCCF gives WCC funds to purchase strategically important 8-acre lot. Step 2 achieved toward securing a permanent “Den of Our Own”.
- Now – WCCF seeks to raise funds so WCC can purchase 6-acre lot with house.
Final Step toward securing a permanent “Den of Our Own”: Realization of the dream.
Please help the Foundation raise money for the WCC to secure a “Den of Our Own” by voting for the Wolf Conservation Center Foundation on September 6th!