Sleeping with Wolves, the Wolf Conservation Center's (WCC) popular nocturnal adventure experience, gives guests a chance to camp out overnight with the 40+ wolves that call the WCC home! With all the howls, circling vultures, and nature's nighttime chatter, you'll feel like you're camping under the stars with wild wolves. We might not be Yellowstone, but we're pretty close! Pre-registration is required. Space is limited and dates sell out quickly!
FEE: $299 per 4 person tent
Singles: $150 per person (must bring own tent)
* FOR SINGLES - please call 914-763-2373 to register.
Scout rates available for private Scout Nights. Please email [email protected] for more info or call 914-763-2373.
Admission Price includes:
- Pizza Party with Ambassador wolves Alawa, Zephyr, and Nikai
- Opportunity to potentially behold critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves
- Evening entertainment: Movie under the stars at Zephyr, Alawa, and Nikai's enclosure
- Evening fireside snacks and light breakfast
- Tents for all participants
You Should Bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Warm comfortable clothing to sleep in
- Bug Spray
- Additional snacks if desired
NOTE: NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
South Salem, NY 10590
Email: [email protected]
|4-person tent/s||$ 299.00|
On-Site Program Types