- This event has passed.
Enjoy visiting the wolves during their favorite hour – dusk. Learn about the mythology, biology and ecology of wolf families and discover why November is a magical time for packs in North America. Guests will take a short sunset hike to howl with Ambassador wolves Alawa and Nikai, and will potentially behold the WCC’s critically endangered red wolves and Mexican wolves. Please bring flashlights.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $20 per person
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property.
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets. The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.
IF THE PROGRAM IS FULL, YOU WILL NOT SEE A REGISTRATION OPTION.