- This event has passed.
Celebrate the March full moon with wolves! Guests will learn about the history of wolves in the United States, the importance of wolves in a healthy ecosystem and the efforts to save these magnificent creatures for future generations. Guests will also take will take a short walk to visit Ambassador Wolves Alawa, Zephyr, and Nikai, and will hopefully enjoy a symphony of howls from the 30+ wolves that call the WCC home! Please bring flashlights.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $20 per person
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests.
- The WCC encourages visitors that are not vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear a mask while on the WCC property.
- Masks are required to enter the WCC’s gift shop.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property.
Do Not Attend the Program if Any of the Following Apply:
- You have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you are feeling sick or have experienced any of the above items, please call the WCC at 914-763-2373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets. The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.
IF THE PROGRAM IS FULL, YOU WILL NOT SEE A REGISTRATION OPTION.