Trick or treat! Join ambassador wolves Alawa and Nikai for the WCC’s Halloween Party! Our Ambassador wolves don’t do tricks but sharing a howl is always a treat. Holiday-appropriate goodies will be offered to our guests and our wolves! Guests will also potentially behold critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves too. Costumes are strongly encouraged! Pre-registration is required.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $14 – Adults / $11 – Children (under 12)
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests.
- Per CDC recommendations, the WCC encourages visitors that are not vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear a mask while on the WCC property.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property.
Do Not Attend the Program if Any of the Following Apply:
- You have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets.