- This event has passed.
Join us for this special opportunity to photograph the WCC’s Ambassador Wolves: Nikai, Alawa, and Zephyr! Guests will also be given access to photograph the WCC’s endangered Mexican wolves and red wolves from vantage points not generally available during regular visits. Space is very limited, so make your reservation early.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $100 per person
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests. All visitors must pay the $100 fee even if they are not taking pictures.
- All visitors are REQUIRED to wear a mask while on the WCC property. By registering for this program you are agreeing to wear a mask. Any visitors that refuse to wear a mask will not be allowed to stay, and will not receive a refund.
- Visitors must maintain a distance of at least six (6) ft from WCC staff and other visitors, unless special circumstances apply.
- Program registrants will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver prior to participation.
- Safety protocols will be posted throughout the facility to help visitors adhere to proper safety measures.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times and day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property or left in cars.
- The WCC’s onsite gift shop is CLOSED.
- Travelers from certain states must either quarantine for 14 days upon entering NY or “test out” of the mandatory quarantine. Read the requirements here: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
Do Not Attend the Program if Any of the Following Apply:
- You have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptioms of COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you are feeling sick or have experienced any of the above items, please call the WCC at 914-763-2373 or email email@example.com to request a refund.
Note: The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.