- This event has passed.
Join us for this special opportunity to photograph the WCC’s Ambassador Wolves: Nikai and Alawa! Guests will also be given access to photograph the WCC’s endangered Mexican wolves and red wolves from vantage points not generally available during regular visits. Space is very limited, so make your reservation early.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $100 per person
Note: The wolves will vary in distance from the photography areas, so please bring any appropriate equipment.
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests.
- Per CDC recommendations, the WCC encourages visitors that are not vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear a mask while on the WCC property.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property.
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets. The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.
IF THE PROGRAM IS FULL, YOU WILL NOT SEE A REGISTRATION OPTION.