Join us for this special opportunity to photograph the WCC’s Ambassador Wolves: Nikai, Alawa, and Zephyr! Guests will also be given access to photograph the WCC’s endangered Mexican wolves and red wolves from vantage points not generally available during regular visits. Space is very limited, so make your reservation early.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $100 per person
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests.
- Per CDC recommendations, the WCC encourages visitors that are not vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear a mask while on the WCC property.
- Masks are required to enter the WCC’s gift shop.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property.
Do Not Attend the Program if Any of the Following Apply:
- You have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you are feeling sick or have experienced any of the above items, please call the WCC at 914-763-2373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets. The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.
IF THE PROGRAM IS FULL, YOU WILL NOT SEE A REGISTRATION OPTION.