- This event has passed.
Learn about the mythology, biology and ecology of wolf families and discover why it’s a special time for packs in North America. Whether the wolves are living on the Arctic tundra or the woodlands of the southwest, wolf families are out searching for prey as they prepare for winter! Guests will visit Ambassador Wolves Alawa and Nikai as well as potentially behold the WCC’s critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves too.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $14 – Adults / $11 – Children (under 12)
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property.
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets. The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.
IF THE PROGRAM IS FULL, YOU WILL NOT SEE A REGISTRATION OPTION.