- This event has passed.
Sleeping with Wolves, the Wolf Conservation Center’s (WCC) popular nocturnal adventure experience, gives guests a chance to camp out overnight with the 30+ wolves that call the WCC home! With all the howls, circling vultures, and nature’s nighttime chatter, you’ll feel like you’re camping under the stars with wild wolves. We might not be Yellowstone, but we’re pretty close! Space is limited and dates sell out quickly!
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $340 per 4 person tent
Singles: $150 per person (must bring own tent)
* FOR SINGLES – please call 914-763-2373 to register.
Admission Price includes:
- Cheese Pizza Party with Ambassador wolves Alawa and Nikai. Vegan pizza (no animal products or by-products) available with advanced notice.
- Opportunity to potentially behold endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves
- Evening entertainment: Movie under the stars at Alawa and Nikai’s enclosure
- Evening fireside snacks and light breakfast
- Tents for all participants
You should bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Warm comfortable clothing to sleep in
- Bug Spray
- Additional snacks if desired
*NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED*
Read Before Registering:
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- There are no shower facilities at the WCC.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility and a cold water sink for hand washing.
- These programs are held rain or shine – please pack accordingly. We will only cancel events if there is severe weather.
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets.
IF THE PROGRAM IS FULL, YOU WILL NOT SEE A REGISTRATION OPTION.