- This event has passed.
Learn about the mythology, biology and ecology of wolf families and discover why it’s a special time for packs in North America. Whether the wolves are living on the Arctic tundra or the woodlands of the southwest, wolf families are out searching for prey as they celebrate the birth of pups! Guests will visit Ambassador Wolves Alawa, Nikai and Zephyr as well as potentially behold the WCC’s critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves too.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $14 – Adults / $11 – Children (under 12)
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are provided for a limited number of guests.
- Per CDC recommendations, the WCC encourages visitors that are not vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear a mask while on the WCC property.
- Masks are required to enter the WCC’s gift shop.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property.
Do Not Attend the Program if Any of the Following Apply:
- You have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you are feeling sick or have experienced any of the above items, please call the WCC at 914-763-2373 or email email@example.com to request a refund.
NOTE: The confirmation email may go to your spam/junk folder. Please check your email before contacting us. If you receive the confirmation email, your name will be on a list. There are no tickets. The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.
IF THE PROGRAM IS FULL, YOU WILL NOT SEE A REGISTRATION OPTION.