Join us for the special opportunity to photograph the WCC’s Ambassador Wolves: Nikai, Alawa, and Zephyr! Guests will also be given access to photograph the WCC's critically endangered Mexican wolves and red wolves from vantage points not generally available during regular visits. Space is very limited, so make your reservation early.
Note: These photography sessions provide visitors with an opportunity to photograph wolves; guests will not have the opportunity to take pictures with the wolves.
Please read the additional COVID-related information below before registering.
Pre-registration is required.
Fees: $100 per person
Read Before Registering:
- These sessions are limited to a small number of guests. All visitors must pay the $100 fee even if they are not taking pictures.
- Per CDC recommendations, the WCC encourages visitors that are not vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear a mask while on the WCC property.
- The entire program is outside. Please plan accordingly.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property or left in cars.
Do Not Attend the Program if Any of the Following Apply:
- You have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptioms of COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you are feeling sick or have experienced any of the above items, please call the WCC at 914-763-2373 or email email@example.com to request a refund.
Note: The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.