Register & Visit
All visitors are required to pre-register for a program - simply click on the event of your choice on the Program Calendar for additional information and registration! All children must be accompanied by an adult. The WCC reserves the right to cancel and refund any program due to a lack of registrants.
The WCC reserves the right to cancel and refund any program due to a lack of registrants.
MEET OUR WOLVES
The WCC's three 'ambassador wolves' reside on exhibit where they help teach the public about the importance and plight of wolves. To best prepare the critically endangered wolves who are candidates for wild-release, the center's 21 Mexican gray wolves and 10 red wolves reside off exhibit within the WCC's Endangered Species Facility.
Directions & Parking
For guests unable to walk up hills, or walk 100-200 yards, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request accomodations.
LODGING AND TRANSPORTATION
The WCC is located in South Salem, NY and can be accessed via public transportation. Visitors traveling from NYC can take the Metro-North Harlem Line to the Katonah station and then take a taxi to the WCC (approximately a 10-minute ride). Although Uber and Lyft are found in the surrounding areas, rides are not as prevalent as in more populated cities; please plan accordingly or use a taxi service.
Guidelines, Policies and Rules
The Wolf Conservation Center (WCC) is a smoke-free facility (this includes no juuls, e-cigarettes, vaping, drugs, or tobacco products of any kind).
- Visitors age 16 and under must be accompanied by a chaperone. Sleeping with Wolves registrants under age 18 must be accompanied by a chaperone.
- Touching or feeding the wolves is prohibited.
- Deposit trash in designated receptacles.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- We reserve the right to escort from WCC grounds any individuals or groups who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals, or that impinge upon the enjoyment of the park by other guests.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed at the WCC.
- Alcohol is not permitted, unless provided by the WCC during specified programming.
Per CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals do not need to mask while outdoors at the WCC. The CDC strongly recommends that unvaccinated individuals wear masks in outdoor settings. Face coverings are required in the WCC gift shop.