The Wolf Conservation Center is offering limited onsite programming during this time to help mitigate the spread of COVID. In order to keep our staff, visitors, and community safe we have implemented new policies and procedures while moving forward with limited programming . Please refer to our Program Calendar for a list of upcoming events or email us for more information. We are not accepting visitors that have not registered for a program in advance. Thank you for your anticipated understanding.
Read Before Registering:
- All visitors are REQUIRED to wear a mask while on the WCC property. By registering for this program you are agreeing to wear a mask. Any visitors that refuse to wear a mask will not be allowed to stay, and will not receive a refund.
- Visitors must maintain a distance of at least six (6) ft from WCC staff and other visitors, unless special circumstances apply.
- Program registrants will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver prior to participation.
- All individuals traveling to New York from select states and U.S. territories must quarantine for 14 days. If you are coming from a state or U.S. territory that falls under New York's travel restrictions, you must quarantine for 14 days before visiting the WCC.
Safety Measures Implemented by the WCC:
- Safety protocols will be posted throughout the facility to help visitors adhere to proper safety measures.
- There are multiple sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- There are two outhouses (porta potties) available for visitors to use. They are sanitized multiple times a day and between programs.
- Public areas (tables, benches, handrails, gate handles, etc.) are sanitized before and after programs.
- No dogs are allowed on the property or left in cars.
- The WCC's onsite gift shop is CLOSED.
Do Not Attend the Program if Any of the Following Apply:
- You have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptioms of COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you are feeling sick or have experienced any of the above items, please call the WCC at 914-763-2373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Note: The WCC reserves the right to cancel any program at any time.